CHECK IN/CHECK OUT POLICY
• Check- in time is 1400hrs
• Check-out time is 12.00hrs
PRIOR TO TRAVEL TO MALDIVES
• A prior confirmed booking in a registered tourist facility is mandatory.
• Online health declaration form must be submitted on Maldives immigration website 24 hours before arrival to Maldives. (https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd)
• All tourists who have not completed 14 days after taking the 2nd dose of a WHO approved vaccine against COVID-19 are required to hold a negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test) for COVID-19 prior to entry in to the country. The following requirements pertain to pre arrival PCR testing:
– The sample for the PCR test must be taken not more than 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure from the first port of embarkation en-route to Maldives.
– Children below one year old are exempt from the requirement of a COVID-19 test.
– If the passenger makes a transit during the journey, the initial PCR test will be valid if the transit does not exceed 24 hours.
– If a passenger makes a transit exceeding 24 hours, the passenger must take a repeat PCR test within 96 hours prior to embarkation at the port of transit.
The document containing the PCR test result should state:
– Name of the passenger (name as in passport)
– Passport number/National identification number
– Name and address of the testing laboratory
– Type of test stated as a PCR test 9
– Date and time of sampling
– The PCR test result should be submitted through the IMUGA (https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/) portal within 24 hours prior to departure to Maldives. In addition, the lab result should be presented in paper or electronic format during the airline check in.
-A negative PCR test will be required for accompanying children who are not eligible
for a Covid-19 vaccine.
We recommend to have some sort of travel insurance with a COVID cover policy.
WHILE AT ISLAND
• Wearing masks in public places is mandatory.
• PCR testing is NOT mandatory for departure from Maldives anymore. However, if your next destination or flight requires one, we can arrange the test at Fulidhoo for USD85 per test. The sample will be taken on the departure speed boat to a lab in Male.
• Online health declaration form must be submitted on Maldives immigration website within the last 24 hours of departure from Maldives. (https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd)
1 bottle of 750ml water complimentary per room per day
4 sachets of tea, coffee, creamer per day
shampoo, shower gel, hand wash
• We provide snorkeling equipment for excursions. If you would like to use them yourself to snorkel on the house reef, rental price is USD5 per set per hour. USD20 per mask/snorkel set and USD20 per pair of fins will be charged for damaged/lost items. Rental depends on availability after excursions.
Cable TV 7 day package is available for USD10.
MEALS AT THE GUEST HOUSE
• Breakfast buffet is included with the room rate. During breakfast buffet, water and juice (bottled juice) by glass, tea and coffee (self service) is included. Fresh juice, Nespresso coffee and other drinks can be ordered with extra charge. If there is less guests, we might serve to table instead of buffet.
• Half board and Full board package can be booked on arrival.
• No drink is included in lunch and dinner.
• Taking food from the restaurant to room is not allowed.
• Romantic beach dinner and Maldivian private beach dinner can be arranged on request with additional cost.
RESPECTING LOCAL CULTURE
• Alcohol is prohibited on local islands. Alcohol will be confiscated at the airport and will not be available on the island.
• Swim wear is allowed only in designated guest beach. Modest, culturally appropriate clothing is expected everywhere else. At least t shirt and shorts.
Full payment will be taken on or prior arrival, and there will be no refund should you decide to change stay dates after arrival.
Payment can be done by cash USD, cash EURO or by card.
If paying by cash please make sure it is in good condition. Our bank does not accept torn notes or USD cash older than series 1996.
Bank fee of 3.5% will be charged on Visa/Mastercard cards and 4% Amex cards.
You can’t withdraw USD from the ATM in the airport and there’s no ATM in Fulidhoo.